Dear Senator Lugar,
After reading reports that the administration gave to Russia previously top secret information about the size of Britain's nuclear arsenal as a condition of Russia's signing the START treaty, I wonder if you have changed your position that favored of the treaty.
- Did you know about this betrayal?
- Did you approve of it?
- And if you did not know of it, what is your position on it?
- Can you please evaluate for Indiana voters the impact that this betrayal will have on our highly important relations with Britain and how this impacts their strategic position as well as their safety?
- Is this something you would have approved of?
- If you did not know this, why didn't you?
Your voters want to know.